Echeveria 'Hercules': A strong grower indeed! This lovely blue-green rosette grows lots of densely packed leaves. When kept in bright light, the leaf edges flush a contrasting pink. A natural coating of epicuticular wax protects the plant in full sun and gives it a soft, pastel look.
- You will receive an Echeveria Hercules similar to the one shown in the pictures.
- Greenhouse grown.
- Shown in 4" pot. Will ship in pot. (Not shipped in exact pot)
Recommended Care instructions -
- Light - Echeveria need bright sunlight to maintain their colours and compact rosette form. They will not survive a hard frost, but if there is a risk of freezing temperatures they can be brought indoors to grow on a sunny window sill or under a grow light.
- Soil - Like most succulents, they need great drainage and infrequent water to prevent rot. Pick containers with drainage holes and use well draining pot and soil with 50% to 70% mineral grit such as coarse sand, pumice, or perlite. Water deeply enough for water to run out the drainage hole, then wait for the soil to fully dry before watering again
- Water - Succulents in general aren’t big to water. They like a light dry soil most of the time, so infrequent watering is key to having healthy Echeverias. Water it well, then leave it for about a week to dry out completely before watering again. Baby Echeverias could need a bit more water than that.